C-Skins Swim Research Safety Buoy Tow Float
C-Skins Swim Research Swim Safety Buoy a highly effective inflatable swim safety buoy ideal for any open water swimmer to provide greater visibility. A smaller and therefore less bulky version of...
5% off your first order with code - 5%OFF
C-Skins Swim Research Swim Safety Buoy a highly effective inflatable swim safety buoy ideal for any open water swimmer to provide greater visibility. A smaller and therefore less bulky version of the extremely popular C-Skins Swim Safety Buoy Dry Bag - without the dry bag element.
Lightweight, quick to inflate and compact, easy to orally inflate and deflate, swim safety buoy with handle and webbing waist belt and leash. The Swim Safety buoy is ideal for use by any open water swimmer particularly those new to sea or wild swimming and those required to wear a safety buoy when racing or training. It is ultra-lightweight which provides virtually no drag and the leash ensures the buoy remains out of stroke range when swimming.
It is a single layer of material producing a lighter weight buoy with approximately the same overall 28L size when an inflated, as C-Skins' popular Dry Bag Safety Buoy, approx 41 x 22cm and deflated 48 x 29cm
Quick and easy to wear and inflate/deflate this brightly coloured inflatable buoy provides great visibility to any swimmer and the adjustable waist belt is suitable to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes.
C-Skins Swim Research Swim Safety Buoy Tow Float Features
- Zone3 28L Safety Buoy Tow Float
- High visibility makes you easier to spot for sea swimming and wild swimming environments.
- Heavy-duty PVC coated nylon waterproof outer material for strength and durability.
- Extremely lightweight.
- Low drag when in the water.
- Adjustable strap allows you to position the buoy in the water as desired.
- Adjustable waist belt to accommodate a range of waist sizes.
- Does not restrict your stroke as you tow the buoy behind you.
- Carry handle for ease of transport out of water.